Build Their Foundation in Faith
The award-winning St. Michael the Archangel Catholic School is now enrolling for the 2022 / 2023 school year.
St. Michael Catholic School’s program lays the foundation for our youngest students spiritually, academically, and socially. Children grow in a nurturing, loving, faith-filled learning environment providing time for them to develop basic skills. Our program follows a developmentally appropriate curriculum combined with a Catholic background in which the children learn that God loves them and has made them special.
St. Michael offers multiple programs for Early Childhood which helps develop positive self-confidence and respect for others.
- 3-Year-Old Preschool
- Half-Day Program - Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 8:10 - 11:00 am
- The program offers field trips, library time, and music.
- 4-Year-Old Preschool
- Half-Day Program - Monday through Friday 8:10 - 11:00 am
- Full-Day Program - Monday through Friday 8:10 am - 2:50 pm
- The program offers field trips, library, music, and physical education
- Extended Day available for full-day students
St. Michael's kindergarten has certified teachers and teacher aides in every classroom which prepares students for primary school through an engaging curriculum.
- The program offers field trips, art, computers, music, physical education, and Spanish.
- Busing and extended day is available
- Participation in school's weekly Mass
Our programs fill up quickly so help us spread the word to your friends and family.
To reserve your timeslot for our private tour, click here.
To learn more about our programs, please visit our Preschool & Kindergarten Website or you can fill out our Interest Form to be contacted with more information.