Prayer and Devotions
“Eating keeps your body alive, and prayer keeps your soul alive. Praying is more important than eating because your soul is more important than your body. Your soul is more important that your body because your soul is you, your personality, your self…Prayer keeps your soul alive because prayer is real contact with God, and God is the life of the soul as the soul is the life of the body. If you do not pray, your soul will wither and die, just as, if you do not eat, your body will wither and die.” Prayer for Beginners p. 11 (Dr. Peter Kreeft)
Below are a list of prayers and devotions offered.
- Rosary - Monday evenings in the church
- Mother of Perpetual Help - Tuesdays
- Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament - Every 3rd Wednesday of the month, St. Michael is open for Eucharistic Adoration from 9:30 AM to 7 PM. Benediction follows at 7 PM. Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament Monday - Friday from 7 AM - 8:20 AM.
- Prayer Warriors
- May Crowning
- Feast of St. Michael with Chaplet
- Feast of the Sacred Heart of Jesus (June) with Chaplet
- Consecration to Jesus through Mary (July-August)