Our group is for students in grades 9-12 who want to meet socially while staying connected to the Church and their Catholic faith.
Activities and Events
Besides weekly meetings, we participate in many social and service events.
- Youth Group Meetings - Sundays from 7 PM - 9 PM in the convent from September to June.
- WAYMC Halloween Extravaganza
- Subiaco Retreat - Weekend retreat in May at the Subiaco Retreat House, Oxford, MI
- Cedar Point - annual trip in June
- Habitat for Humanity - Manistique, MI in June