Lisa Hudy Ext. 210
Scrip is "no-selling" fundraising being used to raise money for St. Michael the Archangel church. Grocery stores such as Larry’s, Busch’s, Kroger, Westborn, and Joe's Produce give our church a percentage back from your purchase. Other stores sell gift cards to St. Michael church at a discounted price. When you purchase the gift cards at face value, the church realizes the difference as profit.
You will not spend any extra money by using scrip! Through your regular weekly spending on groceries, gas, and eating dinner out, you are earning money for the church. All profits will be used for Restoring God's House.
Easy Scrip Ordering - Orders are placed on Monday mornings from September - May and are available on Friday of the same week. Click for the "Church Scrip Order Form". Add stores not listed on the order form in the column at the lower right. See Great Lakes Scrip for a list of all stores. You can drop off your order at the Parish Office or in the collection basket during Mass. Orders can be picked up in the Parish Office.
Larry's Foodland and Westborn Market rechargeable cards are available on the Scrip order form.
Special orders for companies wishing to make purchases for employee incentives or gifts are welcome.
Meijer, Busch's, and Kroger Shoppers
Meijer- Meijer gift cards can now be purchased in increments of $25, $50 and $100. You can purchase these cards from the order form.
Kroger Enrollment and Re-enrollment, To enroll or re-enroll,
- Go to the Kroger Michigan Community Rewards page by clicking here.
- Sign in:
- If you already have an account, enter your email address and password. If you forgot the password, please cllick on “Forgot your password?” and follow the instructions.
- If you are enrolling for the first time, click on "Get Started. Sign Up Today" to first create an account.
- Enter your email address
- Find your organization by typing in your organization’s NPO number church number is 83063.
- Click the “Select Your Organization”
- Click the” Save Changes”
This will take up to one week before your Kroger card is linked to the church. After one week, please check the bottom of your receipt to see that St. Michael Church is listed as the organization receiving the credit.
Busch's Cash For Education
To participate in Busch's Cash for Education Program, you must follow the instructions below
- Sign into your MyWay account and select “Cash for Education” from the dropdown menu. Choose St. Michael Church (Livonia) as the organization you want to support for each quarter.
- If you do not have a MyWay account, sign up at Buschs.com You will need a valid email address.
- Start shopping and provide Busch's with your number or key tag each time you shop. Busch's will send St. Michael a report and check once a quarter.
Participants will need to reenroll each year beginning in October for the upcoming year.